Saturday, January 29, 2011

Jim Moron er Jim Moran Just another braindead race baiting liberal.



There is hardly any difference in Mr.Moron and Al Sharpton and his partner Jessie Jackson,parasites and race baiters themselves. People who do not want racism to die. If it did, what would they do for a living. Course Mr.Moran lives in a district thriving with muslims which accounts for him speaking to an arabic network. Pander to Muslims. Pander to blacks and say what it takes to be elected. Mr.Moron you are a lot like Abe Lincoln. 


Good old Abe. Mr.Moron you need to brush up on history because you are beginning to sound like Shelia Jackson Lee and many more too long to list.
Back to good old Abe. Let me burst your bubble. Abe didn't give a damm about slaves. All he cared about was saying the right thing to get elected.
Kind of like President Obama and you. 

During the Civil War, Lincoln clarified his position on the war and slavery. "My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not to either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also so that. What I do about slavery, and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save the Union. I shall do less whenever I shall believe what I am doing hurts the cause, and I shall do more whenever I shall believe doing more will help the cause."
I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races, that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And in as much as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race. I say upon this occasion I do not perceive that because the white man is to have the superior position the negro should be denied everything. I do not understand that because I do not want a negro woman for a slave I must necessarily want her for a wife. My understanding is that I can just let her alone.

That above is what Abe said. Read your history Mr.Moran. Though admittedly some history was written by the ones who invaded the South. They cannot be trusted. But the words of Abe are real. Since you are a lot like Abe. One of those lying politicians that cannot be trusted. Who will say anything to get elected. It is hard to know what you really stand for. In the world of non politicians, a person such as you would be accused of having multiple personalities.   Yes Mr. Moran. We are racists. That is why Obama was elected. Racist people voted for him. The proof is, there is not enough of you brain dead liberals to elect anyone...So it had to be racists who elected him. 

And on Nov.2, These racists came to their senses and realized they had not only elected a black man, but they elected an incompetent black man. Course it is hard to tell if Mr.Obama is ruining America on purpose or just in over his head. The results are the same. Nov.2. Was the beginning of the cutting off the snake head. And it has no color. You brain dead liberals have worn out your race card. It is no longer valid. 

Isn't it a shame that the first black man had to be worse than any white that ever held office. Worse than the worst Jimmah Carter. It's an affront to blacks because there are plenty of blacks worthy of the Presidency. Lt. Col. Allen West for one. But I bet you would call him Uncle Tom. Mr.Moron. You and the rest of the brain dead liberals have proven you cannot run a government. You are the majority for two years and sent this country spiraling into a banana republic. Please keep in mind...what befalls conservatives will befall you.  

This is who should have been President.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter

Followers

http://dixieoutfitters.com
Powered by Blogger.
http://dixieoutfitters.com